Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Assemble Elegoo Smart Car Robot KIT 2.0 Step 6: Install the Infrared Remote Receiver Module

Couple of months ago the great folks at Elegoo sent me a beautiful Robot Kit Version 1.0.
I already posted Assembly Instructions, and some tutorials on programming it.
Since then Elegoo introduced a newer and simpler to assemble 2.0 version, and the Elegoo folks just sent me this really beautiful Smart Car Robot KIT Version 2.0 donated for the Visuino development.

I already posted:

Unboxing video
Step 1: Assembling the Motors.
Step 2: Installing the Motors on the Chassis
Step 3: Installing the Motor Driver Board
Step 4: Installing the Line Following Sensors
Step 5: Installing the Arduino Board and the Sensors Shield


Here is the 6th Assembly Video - Installing  the Infrared Remote Receiver Module:





I am preparing the rest of the Assembly videos and will post them in the following days. I have also already mapped the Robot's Shield functionality in Visuino.
Hopefully soon I will try to make some Visuino tutorials for the Robot.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Elegoo

No comments: