Sunday, May 07, 2017

Received some more boards to be supported by Visuino in the last few days :-)

I have been busy working on the next version of Visuino, adding support for multiple I2C channels, the new Controllino MAXI Automation, and most importantly for ESP32, including SLL support.

In the meantime I received some more modules, including 2 gorgeous Adafruit Feather M0 LoRa and Adafruit Feather 32u4 LoRa modules from Glenn Fletcher.
I also received an Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto from Erik Van den Broeck.
And received this nice Maple Mini clone, from Rafał Czachurski :-) .
Thank you Glenn, Erik Van den Broeck, and Rafał Czachurski for the generous donations!


The 2 Adafruit Feather M0 and 32u4 LoRa modules from Glenn Fletcher :

The Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto from Erik Van den Broeck :

The nice Maple Mini clone, from Rafał Czachurski :-) :


Now that I am very much done with the important and long delayed ESP32 support, I am moving to rapidly add support for some of the other modules I received recently including these 3 boards, so look forward to seeing the boards supported by Visuino :-)

#Visuino #Arduino

No comments: