Mitov Software is proud to announce a brand new product - the OpenWire Studio!
OpenWire Studio is a graphical programming IDE that allows creating and running complex designs within minutes and without writing any code utilizing the full speed of our high performance libraries.
It includes all of out libraries, and many additional never shown before components including the new LogicLab.
OpenWire Studio is designed to be extremely easy to use even by the most inexperienced users, while at the same time including very powerful and advanced features for the power users.
It introduces a number of revolutionary features, such as:
- auto suggesting suitable components when a component is selected
- components and properties wildcard filtering
- visual live binding for properties methods and events
- preview and grouping for undo/redo actions
- preview for the toolbox components
- in-place property editors
- hosted component editors/visualizers
- visual debugging
- live editing
- and many more!
Please note! This version will not work well in Windows XP!
It is tested and works well in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Here are some snapshots of the OpenWire Studio:
|OpenWire Studio at Design Time|
|OpenWire Studio Live Debug|
|OpenWire Studio Running project|
I hope you will enjoy the new product!
Stay tuned for more news in the next few days!
With best regards,