Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Delphi Session at SoCal Code Camp in USC, Los Angeles on November 12th & 13th


I plan to present a Delphi session at the SoCal Code Camp in USC, Los Angeles on November 12th & 13th:

Video, Audio Processing, DSP, Computer Visuino and Artificial Intelligence in Delphi

I will also plan to present 3 other sessions. I already announced my Visuino Sessions and will see to announce my .NET session in the next couple of days.
You can see the complete list of sessions here:

http://www.socalcodecamp.com/sessions.aspx

If you are in the area, please join the sessions. The Conference is Free!
Please also vote for the session, if you plan to attend, so the organizers can assign room with proper size :-)


Last year I attended the conference (You can actually see me on the picture above almost right in the center :-D ), and it was a great event!
Even if you are not interested in my sessions, please check out all the great sessions by the rest of the presenters!

Please note that the site seems to be very popular, and sometimes the server is overwhelmed and timesout. If you get timeout error, please try later again!

#Delphi #OpenWire

No comments: