Saturday, November 17, 2018

Pictures from SoCal CodeCamp 2018 last week

Last week, I had the opportunity to present at SoCal CodeCamp in LA again :-)
I had 4 sessions, and it was a busy, and tiring day for me, but I was able to snap some pictures and here they are :-)

Arriving at CodeCamp in the morning:




To the registration:


and the Exhibitors area:


Conveniently, all of my sessions were arranged in a single room:


And continued through the day with only one gap:


The Sunday morning session had as expected fairly small crowd, but by the afternoon the attendance was much better:






And the closing of the event:



This was another fun SoCal CodeCamp event, and I am already looking forward to the next one :-)
In the next 1-2 days, I plan to also post the projects and powerpoint presentations from the sessions, so stay tuned ;-)

Cheers,
  Boian

#CodeCamp

No comments: