Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Just received new cool Pre Production Balancing Arduino Robot KIT from Elegoo for the Visuino development, and posted Unboxing video :-)

Yesterday I received a brand new Arduino Balancing Robot KIT from Elegoo donated for the Visuino development :-).

Here is Unboxing Video of the robot KIT:



This is a pre production version of the robot KIT and it does not have even manual yet. However, with some help from the friendly Elegoo people, I was able to assemble the robot, and here are some pictures of it.


Here are some pictures of the assembled robot:



It arrived well packed:

In a very nice tightly packed box:



I am working on the Assembly videos, and hope to post them in the following days.
The robot comes with fair number of sensors, RGB LEDs and more and I will be exploring it all in the coming days. Once I am familiar with it, I will see to map the Breakout board as Arduino Shield in Visuino and will start working on programming the robot with Visuino , so stay tuned :-)

Cheers,
  Boian



#Visuino #Arduino #Elegoo #Robot


No comments: