Wednesday, November 07, 2018

My Visuino and Delphi Sessions at SoCal Code Camp in USC, Los Angeles on November 11th

I plan to present 4 Visuino and Delphi sessions at the SoCal Code Camp in USC, Los Angeles on November 11th:



You can see the complete list of sessions here:


If you are in the area, please join the sessions. The Conference is Free!
Please also vote for the session, if you plan to attend, so the organizers can assign room with proper size :-)



Last 3 years, I attended the conference (You can actually see me on the picture above almost right in the center :-D ), and it was a great event!

Even if you are not interested in my sessions, please check out all the great sessions by the rest of the presenters!

Please note that the site seems to be very popular, and sometimes the server is overwhelmed and timeouts. If you get timeout error, please try later again!

#Delphi #OpenWire #Visuino

No comments: