Thank you Hackster.IO and STElectonics!
It comes with Arduino compatible shield, rechargable battery, programming adapter, and plastic box.
The main module (the SensorTile) is quite packed:
- STM32L476 - 32-bit ultra-low-power MCU with Cortex M4F
- LSM6DSM - iNEMO inertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- LSM303AGR - Ultra-compact high-performance eCompass module: ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer
- LPS22HB - MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- MP34DT04 - 64 dB SNR digital MEMS MICROPHONE
- BlueNRG-MS - Bluetooth low energy network processor
For now I am still exploring the best options to add the Visuino support. I would expect that the SensorTile will be added soon to the modules supported by stm32duino and from there the Visuino supports should be very straightforward.
At the moment I am still working on adding Visuino support for some of the other modules and robots that I have received recently, but I would expect this module will also be supported soon :-)