Saturday, April 29, 2017

Visuino at the "Hackaday World Create Day 2017: Design Your Concept" event last week

Finally I have found time to post the pictures from the Hackaday "Hackaday World Create Day 2017: Design Your Concept" event last week.
At the event we discussed project ideas, and started new projects on the Hackaday.IO site .
I decided that it is time to add Visuino as project on Hackaday, and enter it into the 2017 Hackaday Prize competition.
If you like Visuino, please vote for it on the Hackaday.IO project page!

Here are some of the pictures that I took:

As usual the hosts - Supplyframe DesignLab did fantastic job not only organizing the event, but also providing great food:



The opening of the event by Shulie:

After this we separated in groups by project. This is the Visuino setup with all the toys I brought ;-) :

And here is another project - designing open source actuators:

And no such event is complete without some NeoPixels based Steampunk glasses:

And me staring at the future through them ;-)

The event often broke into open discussions:

All in all, I had great time at the event, and I am looking forward to more great events organized by  Supplyframe DesignLab :-)

#Visuino #Arduino

No comments: