Monday, August 17, 2020

Assemble SNARM500/SNAM1900 4DOF Arduino Robot Manipulator Arm - Step 3 - Prepare and Install the Rotating Base

 I have finished the third assembly video on the Arduino Robot Manipulator Arm .

I already posted :

Unboxing Video
Step 1: Assemble the Base
Step 2: Assembly Video - Install the side servos

And here is the third Assembly Video - Prepare and Install the Rotating Base assemble the central joint and install the rotating base on the baseplate servo.


Here is how to make Visuino project to center the sero. Just add and connect servo component. It will automatically set the servo to centered position:

Here is the Visuino project that I used:

https://www.visuino.com/installs/ZeroRobotManipulatorServo.zip

I am preparing the rest of the Assembly videos and will post them in the following days.

After that I will try to make some Visuino tutorials for the Manipulator.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Robot

No comments: