Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Assemble SNARM500/SNAM1900 4DOF Arduino Robot Manipulator Arm - Step 1 - Assemble the Base

Recently I bought an Arduino Robot Manipulator Arm to use for the Visuino development. Last week it arrived, and I assembled it.



The Robot Manipulator was a good price, and came with quite nice MG90S Metal Gear Servos, and it included original Arduino UNO, and quite handy Potentiometers Shield, however it also came without any assembly instruction :-( .

Once assembled however the Manipulator turned out to be way better than what I anticipated based on its price. I also added support for the included Shield in Visuino and even used the shield for few small experimental Visuino projects :-)

I already posted Unboxing Video for the Manipulator, and promised Assembly videos.

Here is the first Assembly Video - Assemble the Base


I am preparing the rest of the Assembly videos and will post them in the following days.

After that I will try to make some Visuino tutorials for the Manipulator.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Robot

No comments: