Monday, August 26, 2019

At the "Hackaday LA August Meetup" last week

Last week, I finally had a chance to go to the "Hackaday LA August Meetup" meetup at the Supplyframe DesignLab.
Unfortunately the traffic that day was awful, and it took me over 2 and a half hours to arrive :-( .
I missed the first speaker but had chance to be there for the Sarah Beshir's presentation.

Fortunately there are replays of the presentations and we all can watch them:

Sirina Nabhan - Apollo 11 Inspiration and Innovation

Sarah Beshir - The "What", "Why", and "How" of Model Based Systems Engineering


Here are some pictures I took from the event:

Robots and food at the event :-)

...and avdn Visuino :-)

Tim Trzepacz is making "70s style" wearable synthesizers :-)

Sarah Beshir presenting:

Sarah Beshir presenting:

The audience:

The audience:

Me and Sarah Beshir:


At the entrance they had "Hackaday Prize Boxes" available for the attendees :-)
Here is what was inside:


I hope I will have chance to go to another event, and will have a better luck with the traffic next time, as these events are always great!

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Hackaday

No comments: