Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Assemble the official version Elegoo Penguin-Bot Arduino Robot KIT Step 3: Assemble The Legs - Part 2

Few of weeks ago I received another Cool Penguin-Bot Arduino Robot KIT from Elegoo donated for the Visuino development :-).

This is the Final Production Version of the Robot. I already posted videos for the Preproduction version, and now here is the first assembly video of the production version.

I already posted:
Unboxing Video 
Step 1:  Assemble The Feet, and Install the Servos controlling them
Step 2: Assemble The Legs - Part 1

Here is the third Assembly Video - Assemble The Legs - Part2


I am preparing the rest of the Assembly videos and will post them in the following days. I have also mapped the Robot's functionality in Visuino, and plan even improved support in the future.
After that I will try to make some Visuino tutorials for the Robot.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Elegoo #Robot #PenguinBot

No comments: