Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Just received new cool Penguin-Bot Arduino Robot KIT from Elegoo for the Visuino development, and posted Unboxing video :-)

This week I received another Cool Penguin-Bot Arduino Robot KIT from Elegoo donated for the Visuino development :-).
This is a brand new Elegoo product, and I received one of their very first sets.

Here is the unboxing video:

This is how the assembled robot looks like:



And some pictures of the box and what is included:



I hope you will enjoy the video :-).
I have already assembled it and plan to start programming it with Visuino :-) .
I will be posting Assembly videos shortly, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Elegoo #Robot #PenguinBot

3 comments:

varshini said...

beautiful post which was informative
robot kitr
Robotics in Education
Educational robotics

Kavi Priya said...

Well written articles like yours renews my faith in today's writers. The article is very informative. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information.
AI Chatbot
Chatbot Development
RPA Bot
Artificial Intelligence Company in Dubai

Monica MS said...

I think great site for these post and i am read the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks for these useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.
Chatbot Company in Dubai
Chatbot Companies in Dubai
Chatbot Development
AI Chatbot Development
Chatbot Companies in UAE
Chatbot Company in Chennai
Chatbot Company in Mumbai
Chatbot Company in Delhi
Chatbot Development Companies