Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Assemble Kuman Arduino Robot Car KIT SM11 Step 3: Install the Ultrasonic Ranger On The Mount

Few weeks ago I received a Cool Arduino Robot Car SM11 KIT from the great folks at Kuman generously donated for the Visuino development :-).

I already posted:
Unboxing video
Step 1: Installing the Motors and Attaching the Wheels
Step 2: Installing The Boards And Sensors

And here is the 3rd assembly video - Assemble the Ultrasonic Ranger mount, and install the Ultrasonic Ranger on it:





I am preparing the rest of the Assembly videos and will post them in the following days.
I am also looking into what is the best way to map the Robot functionality in Visuino .
After that I will try to make some Visuino tutorials for the Robot.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Kuman

No comments: