Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Pictures and Videos from the HexLab Makerspace "Hangout and Games Night" last week

Last week I attended the HexLab Makerspace "Hangout and Games Night".
This was the second time I attended "Games Night" event, and it was fantastic!
We had a lot of fun, playing games, and I was showing off Visuino and my Elegoo and Kuman robots :-)
Today I finally had a chance to post some pictures:



And here is a video of us playing with one of the Elegoo Robots programmed with Visuino and remotely controlled from Delphi Android App:


The Tilt controls the driving, and a slider controls the Servo with the Ultrasonic Ranger. The distance is measured and sent to the Android to be displayed.
Hope to post tutorial on it soon :-)

And here I am playing HTC Vive 3D Game:



The HexLab Makerspace is really cool place, and I greatly advise you to check it out if you are in the area!
The have a lot of cool equipment - 3D Printers, Scanners, CNCs and plenty more. They also organize a lot of classes, and events.
If you have cool ideas, they can help you turn them into a reality :-)

1 comment: