Monday, March 27, 2017

Just received a new beautiful Smart Car robot kit Version 2.0 from Elegoo for the Visuino development!

Couple of months ago the great folks at Elegoo sent me a beautiful Robot Kit Version 1.0.
I already posted Assembly Instructions, and some tutorials on programming it.
Since then Elegoo introduced a newer and simpler to assemble 2.0 version, and the Elegoo folks just sent me this really beautiful Smart Car Robot KIT Version 2.0 donated for the Visuino development.
It arrived over the weekend, and I already have assembled it, and recorded some assembly videos. I even had a chance to do a basic implementation of the support for its shield in Visuino, and plan to add more features in the coming days.

My first impression is that the set is of very high quality! Also includes all the necessary tools for the assembly.

Nice box with handle, and well packed components:




I will post the unboxing video soon, so stay tuned ;-)


No comments: