Saturday, June 20, 2020

Just received 3 cool Arduino, ESP8266 and ESP32 boards from my new friends at DIY More for the Visuino development :-)

  Hello Friend,

This week I received another surprise package :-)
3 very cool boards from my new friends at DIY More donated for the Visuino development.




Here are some pictures of the 3 cool boards:




The NANO Strong board is identical with Arduino Nano and I have already tested it with Visuino. It works great. Since it has very easy to use pins breakout, and has power and ground for each pin, it is very handy for making test projects, and is very likely to become one of my favorite Visuino test boards when attaching sensors :-) . Since it can't be used with the standard Nano Shields, I have added separated mapping for it.

The ESP8266 board is NodeMCU compatible, and is also supported by Visuino as NodeMCU . I however have added specific mapping to make it easier to use in Visuino.



The ESP32 Soil Temperature Humidity Sensor board is ESP32 HiGrow compatible.
I already have added support for the ESP32 Soil Temperature Humidity Sensor in Visuino :-)
Here is the module in one of my test projects:


I hope to have official Visuino  release with all this and the cool new direct compilation and upload functionality from inside Visuino without the need of Arduino IDE :-) . This will surely be one of the biggest Visuino releases so far, so stay tuned... ;-)

Cheer,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #DIYMore


No comments: