Monday, July 29, 2019

Assemble Pre-Production Elegoo Balancing Arduino Robot KIT Step 2: Assemble the Sensor and Motor Driver Breakout Board

After months of hard work on the new Visuino design, I finally have found time to post the second assembly video of the cool Pre-Production Balancing Arduino Robot KIT that the great people from Elegoo sent me last year.

I already posted :
Unboxing Video
Step 1: Install The Motors and Wheels

And here is the second assembly video: Assemble the Breakout Board - Install the Arduino, the MPU6050 Accelerometer Gyroscope, the Motor Driver, and the Bluetooth LE HC-08 module


I have already added support for the Robot in Visuino, and you can program it any way you want:

I am working to post the rest of the assembly videos and will try to make some Visuino video tutorials on self balancing robots, so stay tuned.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Elegoo #Robot

No comments: