Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The third Visuino article (Creating your own Components for Visuino) from the Blaise Pascal magazine is now publicly available

With the permission of the Blaise Pascal Magazine editor, I am posting as PDF the thirdth of the Visuino articles that I published last year.

In this article you will learn how you can create your own components for Visuino .
At present this requires you to have Delphi available. I am working to make it possible in the future to create components graphically in Visuino directly.

www.mitov.com/Blaise_43_UKTotal_X7_12_27.pdf



In the coming days, I will post the rest of the articles.
There are a lot more great resources in the magazine, and I recommend you to check it out.
I will be posting more articles in this wonderful magazine, and although they may get released here at some later point, you can get them from the magazine right away!

Enjoy! :-)

#Arduino #Visuino #Delphi

No comments: