There are also new versions of OpenWire and IGDIPlus released.
New IntelligenceLab library for Artificial Intelligence is released as Beta.
Some of the new features in the libraries include:
- DVD support in VideoLab.
- DirectShow graph viewer, and direct access to DirectShow filters, and pins from Delphi.
- Major improvements in the multithreading support.
- New matrix buffers support.
- Reduced dependency on OpenCV for VisionLab.
- There are also a number of new components added in all the libraries.
- The libraries have undergone a major audit component by component and the overall code and hierarchies has been redesigned and cleaned up.
- OpenWire now supports multi-input sink pins.
- The libraries now support Visual Studio 2010